We believe Earthomaya Aloe Vera ghee is the way to go! You can purchase it now to reap its benefits!
This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
You must have heard that Aloe vera products have traditionally been used to treat stomach problems. Diarrhoea and constipation are two frequent ailments for which the plant is well-known. Irritable bowel syndrome can also cause diarrhoea and constipation, two common symptoms. Cramping, stomach pain, flatulence, and bloating are some other symptoms. Aloe has also shown promise in alleviating these issues. This article focuses on how Aloe vera ghee helps in constipation. Let us read more about what Aloe vera ghee is and how it benefits our overall health.
How Does Aloe Vera & Cow Ghee Help In Digestive Health?
Aloe leaves are used topically to treat skin irritation and burns, and with the same logic, it may help reduce digestive system inflammation. Moreover, Aloe vera gel includes anthraquinones, or natural laxatives, which may help constipation even more.
Some studies say Aloe Vera benefits persons with a variety of stomach issues. Many foods induce heartburn, acid reflux, and inflammation, and Aloe Vera’s alkalizing properties help neutralize acidity and restore the pH balance of our digestive system. The enzymes present in the plant help break down sugars and fats, making digestion easier. Aloe also benefits in the prevention of stomach ulcers.
Additionally, Cow Ghee Maintains the health of the gastrointestinal mucosa, which aids digestion. Ghee supports and regulates healthy bowel movement and Inhibits the growth of unwanted bacterias.
Ghee not only makes your taste buds happy but also keeps you nourished throughout the day and promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in your gut, which helps in producing mood-regulating neurotransmitters and a strong immune system.
About Earthomaya Aloe Vera Ghee
Earthomaya Aloe Vera Ghee has the goodness of two products altogether. One is A2 Cow Ghee & the other is Aloe vera itself. Not only does aloe vera gel, but it also contains the whole Leaflet. Here’s why should you stop using refined oils and substitute them with A2 Cow Ghee.
The Aloe Vera Ghee is made using innovative technology where Desi Cow Ghee is infused with whole Aloe vera leaf and gel to create this incredible product which has several health benefits. Earthomaya’s Desi cow ghee is also made with the traditional Bilona process, which ensures no trace of milk in the butter, and the ghee retains more vitamins and nutrients.
How Earthomaya Aloe Vera Ghee Help In Constipation
Though Earthomaya Aloe Vera Ghee has various health benefits, which we will be discussing below, let’s understand how it helps relieve constipation.
- According to studies, aloe vera increases the amount of water in the intestines, which helps stool movement by making it smoother and easier to pass. Regularly consumption of Aloe Vera Ghee may help to keep your gut healthy.
- Aloe vera Ghee helps to maintain gut flora in check. It is a laxative; thus, it helps eliminate parasites from the digestive tract and can be helpful in situations of irritable bowel syndrome.
- One of the most well-known traditional cures for indigestion is aloe vera. And this aloe vera ghee contains a variety of natural enzymes that aid in the digestion of sugars and fats, benefiting your digestive system.
- On an empty stomach, consuming aloe vera ghee aids in the removal of toxins from our bodies. It also helps to keep our digestive system clean. As a result, it helps in the natural detoxification of our bodies.
- Aloe vera ghee helps break down sugar and fat in the body. It keeps our intestines healthy by regulating acid production in the stomach. It also encourages the growth of beneficial bacteria in our intestines. If you have digestive problems, consume aloe vera ghee daily.
- Aloe vera ghee also helps in Irritable bowel syndrome. It aids digestion and helps in the prevention and treatment of digestive problems.
- Aloe vera ghee passes through the digestive lining and thus absorbs the poisons throughout this procedure. All of these ingested toxins are eliminated from the body because aloe vera aids in the conversion of the bulk to stool. As a result, aloe vera ghee detoxifies and removes toxins from our bodies.
Other Benefits of Earthomaya Aloe Vera Ghee
To keep ourselves hydrated, we drink plenty of water. However, it is always good to keep our skin hydrated. Our skin becomes extremely dry and harsh because of frequent water loss and excessive sweating. Applying aloe vera ghee to the skin can help hydrate it in winters and give a summer glow too!
Aloe vera ghee is also recognised for providing immediate relief from rashes, itches, and burns on the skin. Aloe vera’s cooling properties make it a particularly soothing substance. For optimal effects, apply a liberal amount to the affected region and leave it overnight. Also, read here the benefits of Aloe Vera for Weight Loss.
Joint and Muscle Pain
Consuming Aloe vera ghee regularly also help with arthritis-related joint and muscular pain, tendonitis, and injury-related pain. Aloe vera ghee may also penetrate the skin and relieves pain when applied directly to the painful area. In addition, studies have shown that consuming Aloe vera ghee daily can help prevent and reverse adjutant arthritis.
Apart from these, Aloe Vera Ghee helps build immunity, helps with diabetes, improves eye vision, and helps in respiration and lung diseases. Click here & know more benefits of Earthomaya Aloe Vera Ghee.
How To Consume Aloe Vera Ghee
You need to warm a small amount of ghee, about 1-2 tablespoons, and eat it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. One can also eat it as part of a regular meal by putting a small quantity of it in rice, dal and vegetables.
However, the best method to take it is as a supplement, i.e., take it when you aren’t eating anything else.
Any Side Effects
No side effects have been shown to date as it is an all-natural product made using the traditional and best modern technology where both the products retain their natural properties. However, pregnant and lactating women should consult their doctor before starting any herbal supplements, including Aloe Vera Ghee.
One of the most common ailments all around the world is indigestion. Symptoms range from stomach aches to a partial feeling of nausea to bowel movement problems. Usually, doctors advise avoiding oily, greasy, and junk foods to all those suffering from indigestion since these products might alter the colon’s health and make digestion even more difficult. It is essential to add fibre-rich fruits and vegetables to your diet and drink plenty of water. Aloe vera ghee is another superfood that has received many positive reviews on improving digestive health.
This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)