We all have heard and know the various benefits of Aloe vera, but have you heard of its Ghee? Yes, I am talking here about ”Aloe vera Ghee.” It was a new term for me too when I first learned about the brand Earthomaya, which is producing Aloe Vera Ghee. The Aloe Vera Ghee is produced by an innovative process when Desi Cow A2 Ghee is infused with whole Aloe vera leaflets (including green part and gel).
I discovered it from a friend who shares its excellent benefits, and I thought to give it a try once. Furthermore, after using it for more than a month now, I could not stop sharing its excellent benefits and review on the product. So, let us get to know more about the product. However, we should first know about Earthomaya & Why & How it infuses Aloe vera in Ghee?
Earthomaya is a Rajasthan brand that develops one-of-a-kind products by combining old Ayurvedic principles with cutting-edge technology to get “the most out of it,” which nourishes and improves human health.
People at Earthomaya believes that the earth has supernatural healing power. Fssai and NABL approved labs have tested their products for all Nutritional facts, Additives & Preservatives and are found to be completely Additives & Preservatives Free.
- No Preservatives
- It does not contain any added Flavor
- No Sugar
- No Coloring agent and also gluten-free.
Why & How it is infusing Aloe vera in Ghee?
Earthomaya utilises Ghee as a carrier because, according to Ayurveda, using Ghee as a carrier boosts the nutritional effect of herbs and directly influences bodily tissue due to the increased bioavailability of Ghee. People at Earthomaya infuses Desi Cow A2 Ghee with the entire Aloe vera leaflet (including the green section and gel) using an innovative process.
Understanding this whole process took them two years of rigorous study into extracting the active component and qualities of the whole Aloe vera leaflet in Ghee.Click Here To Buy
About Aloe Vera & Its Benefits
The benefits of Aloe vera are nothing new; it is well-known for its several advantages. It contains a wide range of therapeutic properties that can help with various diseases. Aloe vera is Sita (cool) in potency, Tikta (bitter) in flavour, and Bhedan (laxative) in nature. We also know about Aloe vera’s antibacterial, antiviral, and antiseptic properties.
Some Benefits Of Aloe Vera
- It aids in the improvement of liver function.
- It aids in the relief of burning feelings and other skin issues.
- Aloe vera is also beneficial to the eyes when used regularly.
- It aids in improving immunity, which aids in the body’s ability to fight infection. This is because it has a Rasayana (rejuvenating) effect.
- Aloe vera can also help with worm infestation and Vata-Pitta-Kapha equilibrium.
- Managing numerous skin disorders such as acne and pimples is one of the most efficient uses of Aloe vera gel.
- Aloe vera can also be used to treat dandruff and hair loss.
- Because of its laxative properties, aloe vera juice helps to relieve constipation when consumed orally.
- Aloe vera juice is also utilised for weight loss and diabetic management.
About Aloe Vera Ghee & Its Ingredients
Aloe Vera Ghee is India’s first product of its kind. It is made using an innovative process that utilises the best of the whole aloe vera. The product has been thoroughly tested in the lab and has been shown to give results and provide many health benefits.
Aloe Vera Ghee is made of Only Two Ingredients:
- Aloe vera leaflet
- Desi Cow Ghee Benefits
Earthomaya claims that it uses hand-churned cultured cow ghee derived from desi cow milk, and all of the ingredients are 100 per cent organic.
Moreover, it does not contain any kind of aloe vera extract or powder; instead, it retains a whole fresh aloe vera leaflet grown organically and on desert soil native to the plant, which increases the presence of active ingredients. Click here to know Why Should You Opt For A2 Milk In Comparison To The A1 Milk Type?
Nutritional Facts of Aloe Vera Ghee
- Vitamin A
- Beta carotene
- It has 16 types of fatty acids, whereas cow ghee contains only 13 fatty acids.
- Zero Trans Fat
- Aloin content (an active ingredient of Aloe vera)
- Zero Sugar
Benefits of Aloe vera Ghee
- Aloe vera’s antiviral, antibacterial and antiseptic properties benefit skin allergy, rashes, and skin itching.
- Aids in the treatment of diabetes and relieves constipation and stomach gas.
- Aloe vera boosts collagen formation and bone remodelling in the body, which helps with joint pain and osteoporosis. Thus, it helps relieve joint pain, knee discomfort, and cervical pain.
- It contains beta carotene and vitamin A, which help to improve vision.
- Boost Your Immunity and Brain Power
- It contains anti-ageing properties and is beneficial to the skin.
- The Aloe Vera Ghee Helps with Diabetes.
- It also aids in the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Aloe-emodin has been shown to lower the risk of breast cancer.
- Aloe-emodin has been shown to improve the Central Nervous System, which aids in the treatment of amnesia.
- Due to the presence of aloe-emodin, it aids in breathing and lung illnesses and fights cigarette smoke particles in the lungs by boosting cytokines.
How Presence of Aloe Content Makes It An Excellent Product
- Aloe-emodin has been shown to lower the risk of breast cancer.
- It aids in the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver.
- Aloe-emodin is said to improve the Central Nervous System, which aids in treating amnesia.
- Due to the presence of aloe-emodin, it aids in breathing and lung illnesses and fights cigarette smoke particles in the lungs by increasing cytokines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Distinguishes Aloe Vera Ghee From Other Aloe Vera Products?
Anthraquinone glycosides (Aloin A, Aloin B, Aloe-Emodin, etc.) are a primary active element in Aloe vera; however, these are absent from 95% of the market’s Aloe vera products. For example, juice only contains Aloe vera gel, which is 98.5 per cent water, and the remaining gel is primarily sterilised and processed at a high temperature, which can damage the active elements of Aloe vera gel.
How to Consume It?
Warm a small amount of Aloe Vera Ghee, about 1-2 tablespoons, and eat it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. You can also consume it as part of a regular meal.
However, the best method to take it is as a supplement, so try consuming it when you are not dining or having any meals.
Restrictions on Using Aloe vera Ghee
Though the product is natural and does not show any side effects, it is still advisable for Pregnant and lactating women to consult their doctors before starting any herbal supplements. Also, click here to know the Five Indoor Plants That Are Good For Your Health.
Why Use Aloe Vera Ghee?
Why Not? Aloe Vera is a well-known medicinal plant that people have been using for thousands of years. Furthermore, Desi Cow Ghee has numerous health benefits like; Boosts immunity, Aids in bone health, Improving digestion, etc. So, when you can benefit from two incredible products in one single pack, why not choose it then? Moreover, looking at the benefits above, it is worth spending your money on.
Some Customer Testimonials
- ”A very healthy, rejuvenating and refreshing alternative towards my allopathic capsules. One spoon empty stomach in the morning, I feel very energetic and cured my fatigue pain in knees and shoulder.”
- ”I was suffering from acidity issue for a long time, and I was taking a medicine daily, but after using this, I have relief, and I believe Ayurvedic products because they don’t have any side effects.”
- ”My mom was suffering from joint pain, we consulted so many doctors, but nothing was working, and finally, my friend suggested this product and seriously it works wonders.”
- ”On behalf of my mamaji, he had a problem with wheat flour. But now, after taking this aloe vera ghee, he can eat wheat flour. Thanks to aloeveera ghee.”
Facts & Final Words
Conclusively, Earthomaya Aloe Vera Ghee is one of India’s best and only products you must consider buying once to get its health benefits. The Ghee is manufactured from specific Aloe vera species. Furthermore, only fresh Aloe vera is used.
Earthomaya ghee is produced from Aloe vera leaflets, which means that it contains the entire leaflet rather than just the gel. The Ghee is not made with aloe vera extract or powder. Earthomaya makes desi cow ghee in tiny batches to keep it fresh and sanitary.
We would love to hear about your experiences using this incredible Ghee from Earthomaya. So, go ahead, buy it and acquire its miracles.