India is a country with many different cultures and a long history. It is known all over the world for its delicious food. The main foods are also different from the west of India to the very east. But the one thing that hasn’t changed is that people still like to cook with A2 Desi Ghee. Here this article focuses on the Best Ghee in Tamil Nadu wiith various brands.
Are All Ghee the Same?
No, Ghee doesn’t taste, feel, or look the same. This is because of how good the butter is, where the milk comes from, and how long it is boiled.
Why do people in Tamil Nadu like Organic A2 Ghee?
Ghee is a common and tasty ingredient in Tamil Nadu food. Ghee is an important ingredient in many dishes and recipes in Tamil Nadu. Without the distinct flavour and aroma of pure Ghee, which makes food taste better instantly, gourmet dishes aren’t quite as good.
Imagine Dosa with pure desi ghee on top, Kesari Bhat with desi ghee on top, or sweets like Ghee Mysore Pak with desi ghee on top. Ghee is used in South Indian cooking to season curries, make rice dishes, and make sweets. Tamilians usually put Ghee on their rice before they eat it with pickles and curries.
South Indians are among the people who use Ghee the most. Ghee is used to making both savoury and sweet dishes by the people of Tamil Nadu.
Which breeds of native cattle make A2 Ghee?
India has 27 breeds of cattle that give high-quality A2 milk. Some of these breeds are Gir, Rathi, Sahiwal, Sindhi, Ongole, Kankrej.
Does A2 Ghee Cost a Lot?
Yes, it is better than regular Ghee. A2 Ghee is more expensive because it is made from the milk of indigenous breeds, which only produce half as much milk as A1 breeds. To make 1 kg of Ghee, you need between 16 and 40 litres of milk. This is why A2 pure desi ghee is so expensive. Now, let’s get to the list of best ghee in Tamil Nadu.
10 Best Ghee in Tamil Nadu – The Top Most Brands
Earthomaya A2 Desi Cow Ghee
One of the many best ghee in Tamil Nadu is Earthomaya A2 desi cow ghee which is also known as the top most brand that sells pure & unadulterated Desi Ghee produced from the A2 milk of Rathi cows. This Ghee is full of good things, like omega-3 fatty acids and other good fats that your body needs.
They use the traditional bilona method to produce ghee that is nutrient-dense, healthy, and pure. Their goal is to produce one of the best ghees in India. It is beneficial in a number of different dietary options, including the Ketogenic, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Ayurvedic, Whole30, FODMAP, and GMP diets.
Read More: A2 Desi Cow Ghee Milk
It’s easier to digest because it has amino acids in it, and it also helps get rid of belly fat. Earthomaya A2 cow ghee has a lot of vitamin A, antioxidants that haven’t been changed, no added preservatives, and high-quality protein and micronutrients that help boost the immune system and strengthen bones. Strength and endurance can both be increased by consuming this ghee. You can also use it as a cosmetic product and in the culinary worlds.
Shahji Ghee is known for running his business honestly. Keeping with the values of Late Shri. Arjun Das Ahuja, the founder of Shahji Ghee, and his children have kept the same legacy of bringing back the age-old traditional values of cleanliness and freshness.
Shahji ghee comes from A2 cow breeds like Gir cows and Sahiwal cows that eat natural grass and are raised using the Vedic bilona method. The carotene in Shahji A2 ghee is what gives it its beautiful yellow colour. Our bodies turn beta-carotene into vitamin A (retinol) based on what they need.
Read More: Advantages of Applying Ghee In Nose
There is a lot of vitamin A in Shahji A2 cow ghee. If you regularly add pure A2 cow ghee to your food, it is unlikely that you will have an eye problem. The fact that this Ghee has a grainy texture shows that it was made with low heat to keep its nutrients and texture.
Gir Organic A2 Cow Desi Ghee
The traditional “Bilona” method makes Gir Organic’s A2 Gir Cow Ghee an important source of nutrition and taste. It is another best ghee in Tamil Nadu.
- Gir Organic Ghee is made from the milk of Desi Indian cows that eat grass.
- The technology of today is used to get milk from cows. No human involvement.
- Beneficial during pregnancy.
- It has Ayurvedic qualities.
- This Ghee helps keep your bones and ligaments strong, improves the way your brain and heart work, and relieves joint pain.
- Herbal plants like Shatavari, Jivanti, Ashwagandha, and others found in the cows’ food greatly affect their milk and their Ghee.
Gavyamart’s A2 Cow Desi Ghee
- Only cows from the area where this Ghee was made were used to make it.
- Gavyamart’s Ghee is made in the traditional way, where the butter is cooked over a low flame. This method makes the ghee taste better and keeps its nutritional value.
- Cow’s Ghee has a lot of power to protect our bodies from radiation.
- •Desi-ghee helps with digestion and gives you more energy. You can also call it as vata-pitta-kafa nashak.
- Gavyamart Pure ghee, made from Indian breed cows by Shree Nandanvan Gotham Mahatir, is known as a substance that makes you live longer, and it has a softness that is used in Ayurvedic Panchkarma treatments like Netra Basti.
- This Ghee is truly satvik because it is made from organic ingredients.
Anveshan – A2 Cow Desi Ghee
Anveshan is made by Anveshan village micro-entrepreneurs, who are farmer families from all over India. It is made from the A2 milk of Karnataka’s grass-fed Hallikar cows. Anveshan A2 ghee is made in small batches and has a flavour that makes you want to eat it.
- Pure A2 milk is known for being high in antioxidants.
- It has a lot of vitamins and helps keep your muscles strong and healthy.
- It’s as clear as mom’s breast milk.
- It can be kept for 180 days. So, Anveshan is the another best Ghee in Tamil Nadu.
Kapiva A2 Organic Ghee
Kapiva Cow Ghee is another best ghee in Tamil Nadu which is made from the milk of Tharparkar cows, a type of cow living in the Indian Thar Desert. These cows eat grass and don’t live on a factory farm. They haven’t been crossbred, so this Ghee has special, natural qualities.
- This Kapiva ghee meets the highest standard.
- It has only 1% trans fat.
- Natural and fresh cow milk is used to make tasty Ghee.
- The Ghee is made from A2 milk, which has a protein called beta-casein that is very high in nutrients like calcium, iron, fat-soluble vitamins A, D, and E, and Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
Barosi A2 Cow Desi Ghee
- Barosi A2 Cow Ghee smells and tastes great and is easy to digest.
- Pure A2 Desi Cow Ghee from Barosi is healthy, natural, and smells good.
- There are no chemicals or preservatives in it at all.
- It is made by heating fresh cow’s milk until the cream and milk solids separate. The cream is heated again until it solidifies. Through this process, the water and other impurities are taken out, leaving only the fat.
- There are no additives or preservatives in Barosi A2 ghee.
- A2 Desi Cow Ghee helps the brain work better and improves memory. It also strengthens the heart, makes bones denser, makes skin glow, strengthens hair, improves digestion and weight management, improves vision, and slows down the ageing process.
Read More: Aloe Vera Ghee: Add It Your Skin Care
Two Brothers Organic Farms A2 Gir Cow Cultured Ghee
- Right Rearing Gir cows, free to graze, milked by hand, used as farm feed; made by hand in small batches over a wood fire. Cows that grazed freely and were milked by hand before dawn.
- The traditional bilona method is used to make this organic Ghee.
- It makes cholesterol go down.
- It doesn’t have any fillers or preservatives.
- Right Packaging: They come in bottles made of glass.
Himalayan Natives Organic Bilona Cow Ghee
- It contains healthy nutrients and a rich, natural flavour and smell.
- Pure cow ghee that is all-natural and organic.
- There are no fake flavours or preservatives in it.
- Helps slow down the ageing process.
All these features make it the one of the best ghee in Tamil Nadu.
Sri Sri Tattva A2 Cow Desi Ghee
- They never give up on the Ghee’s quality, purity, or taste. The FSSAI has certified that the pure cow’s Ghee is safe for you to eat.
- The name of this brand makes it clear that it comes from India. Sri Sri Tattva Ghee is for people who want the flavour and taste of Ghee.
- Ghee is full of vitamins A, D, E, and K and omega-3s, which help your immune system, heart health, joint health, and other things.
- The whole process is done cleanly, and all of the Food Department’s safety measures are followed to ensure quality and cleanliness.
- Sri Sri Tattva Desi Ghee, which comes from Desi Cows, isn’t just a side dish; it’s a must. Take home goodness. All the qualities of the ghee make it to the list of best ghee in Tamil Nadu.
What Makes A2 Desi Ghee So Unique?
- Casein is a type of protein that is found in all milk and products made from milk. But the desi cows’ milk is used to make A2 pure ghee.
- A2 desi ghee is made from milk that doesn’t have beta-casein protein, which is bad for people who can’t handle lactose.
- People say that A2 desi ghee is healthier than any other kind of Ghee because it contains amino acids that the body can’t make on its own but are very important.
- The traditional bilona way is used to make desi ghee which means, churning the milk by hand.
- A2 Ghee is made by hand from the milk of cows. It has small granules in it.
- The Ghee is unique because of its colour and texture.
- Ghee is made over a low flame and has a taste and feel that will blow your mind.
- Compared to the other kinds of Ghee, the A2 kind has more important nutrients like amino acids.
- The A2 pure Ghee has a yellowish tint because it contains a vitamin A precursor.
- This Ghee also has vitamins B2 and B complex, among other things. Most of the time, these vitamins are called “immunity boosters.”
- Some health problems, such as heart, stomach, and high cholesterol, can be healed with A2 pure Ghee.
Factual Information About A2 Desi Ghee
Scientists have shown that Desi ghee has ayurvedic properties. It is a myth that Desi ghee will make a person gain weight. It breaks down the hard fat in our bodies because it is a single-chain fatty acid. It also speeds up our metabolism.
Indian grandmothers have always given their grandchildren a spoonful of Desi ghee because they knew it would help the body build immunity.
Desi ghee is now sold by companies with names like Earthomaya, Shahji, Amul, Nestle, Ashirwad, Mother Dairy, Patanjali, Govardhan ghee, etc., and they all have their brands. These brands have all been tried and tested by customers, but some great local or state brands have been making quality products and making customers so happy that they are now being brought to the forefront.
Since a few years ago, these Desi Ghee brands have been serving India, and Earthomaya Ghee is the best brand that guarantees purity. You can pick the best brand for yourself and use it to make healthy, nutritious meals daily. So, this was the list of best ghee in Tamil Nadu, we hope you have made your best choice now!