What is the thing people with diabetes crave the most? Yes, You guessed it right. It is SUGAR! But, the person who has diabetes can’t have it. So, what should they do to deal with those cravings? You must have heard that artificial sweeteners may seem like a delight for people with diabetes because they have few calories and little sugar content. And that’s true. Earthomaya has a solution to diabetics’ cravings for sugar. Earthomaya Stevia Drops! Although you should still keep an eye on your consumption to maintain your blood sugar, this alternative to sugar is considerably superior to those that claim to be “sugar-free.” Let’s know more about the product & its benefits for people with diabetes.
What Is Stevia?
A shrub native to North and South America, stevia is a low-calorie natural sweetener. It is anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic. Stevia contains steviol glycosides, which are 150–300 times sweeter than sugar. But stevia has so few calories that it counts as a “zero-calorie” diet. Unlike artificial sweeteners and sugar, stevia can lower your plasma glucose levels and significantly improve glucose tolerance. Technically, it is not an artificial sweetener. That’s because it’s created from stevia plant leaves.
Stevia has become more well-liked as a sweetener, particularly among people with diabetes. For hot and cold beverages, as well as to add immediate sweetness to dishes, stevia is a handy sweetener. It can be used in cooking, especially in recipes where the sweetness-adding function of stevia is a key component. Stevia is recognized to possess qualities that could lead to the following health advantages:
- Lowering blood sugar
- Lower blood pressure
About Earthomaya Stevia Drops
Earthomaya offers stevia in the form of drops and is simple to add to food and drinks. It is a fantastic substitute for refined sugar and a natural sweetener. Earthomaya Stevia drops to keep you healthy naturally and is 100% safe to use. Stevia occurs in a natural form and is entirely organic. It can be used easily in meals and beverages and has no negative side effects. The stevia leaf is the only natural sweetener 300 times sweeter than sugar. The absence of sugar, calories, and the glycemic index make it even better.
Every drop that enters your body goes out, keeping the sweetness of your food and beverages while not influencing your blood sugar level. You will discover a new kind of natural herbal sweetness when you add Earthomaya Stevia Leaf Drops to your Masala Chai or Green Tea that is not possible with sugar or any other substitute sweetener. Your tea will no longer be the same tea. These liquid drops will improve the flavour of the original components you used in your recipe, in addition to making your beverage sweeter.
This bottle of stevia drops contains:
- Zero Sugar with No Artificial Sweeteners
- Zero Calories & No Preservatives
- 100% Clean Tasting Sweetness
- Zero Glycemic Index
Try our Stevia Drops if you have trouble getting enough water to drink or find plain water boring. Simply add a few drops to your water, and it will taste like lemonade without having an adverse effect on blood sugar levels.
Read More: Use A2 Desi Cow Ghee For Delicious Ladoos
Stevia Drops Benefits for Diabetics
Natural sweetener stevia has several health advantages, including decreased blood sugar levels. Thus, diabetic people may find it useful. Compared to other sweeteners like sugar, stevia has fewer calories and can aid weight management. Stevia is a wonderful choice if you’re trying to lose weight. Stevia is safe to ingest and beneficial for persons with diabetes and obesity, so you may definitely include it in your diet. Here are some benefits of Stevia Drops for people with diabetes.
Blood Glucose Lowering
Sucrose causes weight gain since it is high in calories. Unlike artificial sweeteners, stevia can reduce plasma glucose levels and increase glucose tolerance. Stevia also has no calories, which makes it quite advantageous for those trying to decrease their blood sugar levels. Given the variety of sugar products on the market, it is advisable that you use stevia in place of artificial sweeteners wherever possible.
The hormone known as glucagon controls blood glucose levels. The mechanism that generates glucagon is frequently broken in people with diabetes. Stevia has been reported to stimulate a glucagon response and lower blood sugar levels in persons with type 2 diabetes.
For people with diabetes, foods with a glycemic index of less than 50 are deemed safe, and the lower the number, the better. Stevia has a glycemic index of 0, while table sugar has an index of 80. Because of this, you may use this sweet leaf instead of refined sugar without sacrificing the sweetness of your cuisine.
Lowering Blood Pressure
Stevia’s cardiotonic qualities help to normalize blood pressure and control heart rate. According to Massachusetts General Hospital, stevia shows promising results for those with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure. The stevia extracts specific glycosides, which widen blood vessels and allow for this.
A leaf related to well-known garden flowers like chrysanthemums and asters is used to make stevia. It has an antioxidant and anti-diabetic effects. It can lower your plasma glucose levels and aid with symptom relief.
Read More: Health Benefits of Ghee Butter
Stevia May Treat Diabetics in the Following Ways:
- Potential antioxidant properties to fight disease
- Management of blood sugar, both before and after meals
- Less temptation to consume extra calories later in the day
- Protection against liver and kidney damage
- Enhanced fullness and decreased hunger
- Lower levels of triglycerides and cholesterol
- Lowers insulin sensitivity.
- Since stevia does not change the nutritional content of food, minerals and vitamins do not change levels.
- It amplifies the impact of insulin on the body’s cell membranes.
- Prevents type 2 diabetes’s mechanisms and its consequences
- It is anti-inflammatory, tumor-fighting, and anti-diarrheal.
- The adaptability of stevia is another advantage. You may use it for both hot and cold beverages, and can sprinkle the drops on fruit or oats.
More Benefits of Earthomaya Stevia Drops
- Stevia aids in weight management since it has almost no calories and no added sugar. Consuming meals and beverages high in sugar causes weight gain and impairs blood sugar management. You can use stevia in place of this sugar to reduce calorie consumption without sacrificing flavour.
- Since stevia doesn’t create the acids that cause tooth decay, it is tooth-friendly. Meanwhile, when cane sugar comes into touch with the bacteria in our mouths, it ferments. Lactic acid is produced, a byproduct of this fermentation that causes cavities and enamel degradation. Stevia addresses this issue since it has a different chemical makeup and interacts with oral microorganisms differently.
- Stevia also aids in managing blood sugar levels, as opposed to ordinary sugar, which can boost it. In addition to decreasing blood pressure, stevia drops also improve cardiovascular health and lower blood pressure.
The Bottom Line
According to recent studies, artificial sweeteners are no longer healthy substitutes for sugar. In fact, they could make someone more susceptible to developing diabetes, glucose intolerance, and weight gain.
In the above view, try Earthomaya Stevia Drops if you’re seeking a healthier sugar substitute. This alternative sweetener is one of your best possibilities. It is well recognized for having anti-diabetic effects and for regulating blood sugar levels.
Conclusively, diabetes patients and others with high blood pressure particularly benefit from stevia. In addition, it can benefit people who are at risk for heart disease. According to one research, stevioside from stevia can lower LDL cholesterol, avoiding heart disease. Stevia has also demonstrated anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer benefits in a few additional trials.
All of this was about how stevia helps people with diabetes. The advantages are enormous, so order now. Also read, Is replacing sugar with stevia a wise call? Nutritionist answers.
Explaining How Earthomaya Still Believes The Importance of Ayurveda