What will happen if I apply ghee on my face overnight?
Yes why not, ghee has many benefits when applied to the skin. Even desi ghee is effective cosmetic therapy used to rejuvenate, mend, and refresh your skin
Pure Desi A2 Cow Ghee contains vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin D, vitamin E, and vitamin K, and is high in antioxidants, which may assist in the neutralization of free radicals and the nourishment of the skin.
Vitamin K promotes trouble-free collagen formation, maintaining the skin, and Vitamin A is a natural moisturizer
1. Best Moisturizer & Hydrates the Skin
2. Helps Reducing Dark Circles
3. Extremely Good for Chapped Lips
4. Helps Reduce Uneven Skin Tone
and many more read here.
Eating ghee makes you fat or fit?
Desi ghee makes you fit and fat it totally depends on the ghee intake when and how to take it. People use ghee for weight loss and weight gain.
For example, Banana Milkshake with Ghee is widely used for Gain Weight, read more about weight gain recipes with ghee. Click here to read the full blog.
Pure Ghee in tea or coffee to make bulletproof tea or coffee reduce calorie intake, here is more way to use ghee for weight loss. Link
How to lose weight After Pregnancy with ghee. Butyric acid is found in ghee. It is a fatty acid made when the good bacteria in your gut break down fiber. Read 5 Tips for losing weight after pregnancy
Daily Dose of Ghee:
Adult males and females: 2 teaspoons daily
Daily dosage for pregnant and nursing mothers: 3 teaspoons
Infants: 0 to 6 months old (only breast milk)
2 to 3 teaspoons daily for children 7 to 24 years old
Children (3–9 years): one to two teaspoons daily
10 to 17-year-olds: 3 teaspoons per day
How Aloevera ghee is different from other Aloevera products in market?
95% of Aloevera products in the market doesn’t have anthraquinone glycosides (Aloin A, Aloin B, Aloe-Emodin, etc) content which is a main active ingredient of Aloevera For example, juice only contains Aloevera gel and gel is 98.5% water, and the remaining gel is mainly sterilized and processes at a high temperature which sometimes destroys the active ingredients of Aloevera gel.
What is A2 cow desi ghee?
The most authentic variety of ghee, known as A2 Desi Cow Ghee, is produced solely from the milk of Indian breed cows, sometimes referred to as desi cows. When compared to ghee produced from the cream of milk, ghee produced using the bilona or churning process is considered to be the healthiest option.
Read more about Pure Desi Cow Ghee A2
Is A2 cow ghee good for health?
A2 cow ghee is loaded with nutrients and has the most delicious flavour. A2 Desi Cow Ghee contributes to the promotion of a strong and active lifestyle since it has an improved taste, is healthier, is abundant in antioxidants, and is helpful for digestion because it includes amino acids. In addition to that, it is a significant source of vitamins A, D, E, and K.
Read Article: A2 Desi Cow Ghee
Why & How we are infusing Aloevera in Ghee?
Why A2 desi cow ghee is costlier than A1 ghee?
- A2 ghee is made from A2 milk which is from desi cow milk. Desi bread produces less milk in comparison to foreign breeds.
- Ghee made from Curd -Technically it takes about 24 liters of milk to prepare 1 KG of pure A2 cow ghee
- A1 milk price is cheaper than A2 milk and A2 milk is in shortage.
- Ghee from A2 is unadulterated and undisturbed in its most natural state. In contrast, low-quality cow ghee is made to resemble ghee by adding coconut oil, vanaspati, or artificial tastes and colors.
Is it good to eat ghee on empty stomach? / Some of the benefits of starting the day with ghee ?
– Physical Strength
– Good health
– Bring Energy
– Increase in good cholesterol
Is it OK to eat Aloevera ghee every day?
Why we are using the Bilona method?
How Earthomaya A2 Desi Cow Ghee different from other ghee?
- Ghee is of A2 milk of Indian bread Rathi cow
- We prepared ghee by hand churn method and the whole process takes 3 to 4 days.
- It is costly than the ghee prepared with the Commercial method where companies use machines and chemicals to prepare ghee. 30 KG of Curd is used to make just 900gm of ghee plus manual labor. Which makes the Ghee price a little expensive than the other ghee available in the market.
Does A2 Cow Ghee help in losing Weight?
Desi Cow Ghee is rich in short- and medium-chain fatty acids which help in losing weight.
As per research – Desi Ghee is rich in omega 3 fats (DHA) and omega 6 (CLA), it can be great for weight loss. Omega 6 fats have been shown to increase lean body mass while reducing fat mass. Experts have also found that ghee helps in mobilizing fat cells to be burnt for energy.
Ghee is packed with essential amino acids that can shrink the size of fat cells. Adding ghee can be beneficial if your body accumulates fat quickly. Also, omega 3 fatty acid in ghee can help you lose inches and ultimately help you shed those extra kilos.