Pure Ghee has been an indispensable part of Indian cooking and household life, but few people know that it can also be used to treat the common cold, sinusitis, and nasal congestion. Yes, you heard that right! You can put pure cow Ghee in nose.
Why is taking Pure Ghee via the Nasal Route be more effective?
Always remember that pure cow ghee reaches and acts on higher brain centres that control neurological, endocrine, and circulatory functions through the nasal pathway, providing both local and systemic benefits.
- Oil irrigates the nasal pathway, aids in the thinning of mucus, and enhances the coordination of cilia to assist in the removal of bacteria and other irritants from the sinuses.
- When placed in the nostrils, the oil travels first to the brain, the eyes, and the ears, clearing the path for optimal functioning.
- It relieves nasal obstruction and congestion.
Read More: Benefits of A2 Cow Ghee For Baby’s Skin
How do I apply pure Ghee to my nasal passages?
Ghee Nasya Therapy Treatment
- 30 minutes before breakfast, place 2-3 drops of pure cow ghee in the nose at night or in the morning.
- Ghee can be applied while seated or lying down.
- This treatment is known as Nasya therapy.
Advantages of Putting Ghee in the Nose
When pure cow ghee is administered through the nostrils, it first reaches and spreads in the brain, then the eyes, then the ears, and finally the throat, detoxifying and nourishing each in turn. Remember that fatty acids are more important molecules that determine brain integrity and performance.
- Revitalising the nervous system, it enhances concentration, learning, and memory.
- It treats nervousness, anxiety, migraine, vertigo, and vertigo.
- Insomnia, i.e., sleep problems, are also remedied by ghee.
- It also aids in the treatment of dry eye syndrome.
- If you spend most of your time on a screen, be it a mobile phone or a laptop, you must put two drops of pure cow ghee in each nostril.
- Treatment with Nyasa is also effective for balance disorders, vertigo (BPPV), labyrinthitis, ear infections, tinnitus, hearing loss, otitis, otitis externa, and otitis media.
- It treats nasal congestion, nosebleeds, rhinitis, sinusitis, allergies, anosmia, hyposmia, parosmia, and phantom olfactory perception.
- Additionally, it is effective for treating periodontal disease, tooth erosion, tooth sensitivity, and toothaches.
- It is effective against cerebral thrombosis and paralysis.
- Assists in lubricating the neck, throat, and nose.
- It aids in the treatment of numerous body aches and cervical spondylosis.
- As we are currently amid a pandemic, everyone is concerned about their immunity. This treatment strengthens your immune system and protects you from seasonal viral infections and fever.
- This therapy will help you improve the quality of your hair and skin, leaving you with flawless hair and skin. It can even reduce the appearance of grey hair in luscious black hair.
- Two drops can aid in mood enhancement and stress reduction.
- One teaspoon of melted Ghee can also be used to massage the nostrils. Take a small amount of pure cow ghee and massage the inner lining of the nostrils with it. Almost immediately, the obstructions and congestion subside.
- For nasal passages, desi ghee is effective at eliminating unnecessary toxins.
- As Ghee has a cooling nature, it also controls anger and irritation and quickly calms down the individual.
- Cow ghee is superior to all other ghees because it is Satvik, brings positive thoughts to mind, and improves the quality of the brain.
- If you are elderly and frequently forget things, the best treatment for you is Nyasa.
Can We Daily Insert Pure Cow Ghee In Nose?
Yes, you may daily insert pure cow ghee in nose. Perform this twice daily, in the morning and evening, half an hour before eating.
Does Ghee Cause Increased Nasal Mucus?
Due to an aggravation of the ‘Kapha Dosha,’ the nose produces mucus. Pure cow ghee aids in the management of this condition by reducing mucus production, which facilitates breathing.
Therefore, the Ghee stored in your home and two drops of that Ghee in nose can give you a new lease on life. This Ghee will give you a new lease on not only life but also your descendants. It is effective against all diseases above the neck. It is called a poison destroyer in Ayurveda. Therefore, whether you are a child or an adult, you should consume Ghee if you want to strengthen your brain.