We have already shared the amazing benefits of A2 desi cow ghee for babies and how & when they should consume it in our previous article, which you can read here. This article covers how A2 cow ghee helps in baby massage and skin conditions like Rashes & Eczema in babies. So, let’s get started and keep reading till the end to reap the knowledge of pure Grass fed A2 desi cow ghee for your babies and little ones.
About A2 Desi Cow Ghee By Earthomaya
Our A2 cow ghee is made from milk of Rathi Cow using the bilona method, which involves boiling and cooling cow’s milk. The complete process, you can read here. The milk used to make the ghee comes from grass-fed cows who graze freely, openly and are nurtured in a healthy environment on a farm.
Vitamins A, D, E, and K are abundant in earthomaya A2 cow ghee & is known for their great nutritional value and essential health advantages and superior quality, original taste, and smell.
So get moving! Order today if you’re looking for Pure Desi Cows’ A2 Milk Ghee. The unique feature of ‘Earthomaya’ is that you will get it ‘Direct from Village Farm.’
Grass-Fed Ghee Benefits For Growing Babies
As mentioned above, our previous articles have covered various benefits of A2 cow ghee for babies. Here’s how pure desi A2 cow ghee by Earthomaya helps massage the baby and other skin conditions like Eczema and rashes.
A2 Cow Ghee For Eczema
Before reading the benefits of A2 cow ghee for the skin condition called Eczema, we should know what Eczema is and what are the symptoms?
What Is Eczema?
The most prevalent skin ailment affecting adults and children, including infants, is Atopic Eczema, also known as atopic dermatitis. Eczema affects 10 to 15% of babies globally in their first year. It can appear on your baby’s skin as crusty, flaky spots, especially in the first few months. Eczema rash appears on the cheeks, forehead, or scalp in children under the age of one year. It has the potential to expand to the knees, elbows, and trunk. However, it’s a common ailment that can be treated.
Itchy, red, and puffy skin are common symptoms. The dryness of the skin primarily causes itchiness. Because of the risk of side effects, we avoid using medication on your baby’s delicate skin. So here is how Earthomaya A2 cow ghee is an amazing remedy that helps control Eczema without any side effects.
How does A2 Cow Ghee Help Eczema?
When you’re seeking a safe and effective way to treat your baby’s Eczema, all you have to use is Grass-Fed Ghee on the infected area four times a day.
- Pure A2 cow ghee can help calm irritated regions on a baby’s skin.
- Ghee will moisturize and smooth the rough and irritated skin, preventing additional cracking.
- Further infection, inflammation, and the progression of Eczema can be effectively managed thanks to its antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-virus characteristics.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Earthomaya A2 cow ghee will help with eczema treatment.
- Ghee is a completely safe and highly effective treatment for various skin disorders in children.
To avoid future issues for your kid, it’s best to manage the severity of the disease early on. Conclusively, ghee for infant skin is a sure-fire remedy for preventing and treating constantly changing skin cells. First, apply a small amount of ghee to the rash. Do this up to four times per day. Ghee softens rough spots on the skin, making it a great home cure for dry skin.
A2 Cow Ghee As Massage Oil
Massaging a baby before taking a bath is a common ritual in India as it benefits infants’ growth and blood circulation. In addition, until the babies start crawling, they have the least physical movement. As a result, they will benefit from regular massages.
- Massages provide your infant with the benefits of close contact and sensory stimulation.
- When used for baby massage, ghee made from A2 cow’s milk can help enhance blood circulation and keep the skin moisturized without the need for lotions.
- Cow ghee for infant massage helps keep the skin moisturized and supple during the winter season, especially at high elevations where the cold can dry up the skin.
- A2 Cow Ghee massage is an organic method to provide you with proper skincare since it has Antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties.
- Ghee also has the benefit of protecting the body from the cold.
- Massage with ghee also improves body awareness and helps the baby’s nighttime schedule.
- Ghee helps in the improvement of your baby’s skin texture.
Knowing the above, ghee for infant skin could be the best move you’ve ever made. And, don’t fall prey to highly-acclaimed skincare products for your infant.
Grass-Fed Ghee For Skin Rashes In Babies
Many different forms of rashes can appear on a baby’s body. These rashes are usually easy to treat but are uncomfortable for our little ones. Babies’ skin is still developing, and so is their immune system. As a result, their skin is delicate and prone to infection and rashes. Some of the causes are heat, allergies, dampness, fabrics, etc. The most common rash every mother or a babyface is Diaper Rash. Let’s read how A2 cow ghee helps treat the rash.
Every parent whose kid wears diapers is concerned about diaper rash. Diaper rash affects the skin that comes into contact with the diaper and can cause the child a lot of pain. Applying A2 desi cow ghee to a diaper rash is one home remedy to treat it, as it works wonders.
Vitamins A and E, as well as other antioxidants, are abundant in ghee. These vitamins and the healthful fatty acids found in ghee are extremely beneficial to the skin. Nourishment is essential for lubricating the skin and assisting it in better retaining moisture. So if the baby is dealing with diaper rash, Earthomaya A2 cow ghee might help the baby get rid of the irritation that comes with it.
Heat it and apply it to cover the diaper area every time you change it. It effectively prevents rashes. Desi Ghee not only prevents rashes but also provides extremely good results for existing rashes. And the best part is, you won’t experience any negative side effects if you use this because it is a natural product.
Conclusively, we would like to mention that A2 pure desi cow grass-fed ghee is an all-natural product for babies, and you will not experience any side effects if you use it on the little one’s skin. Also, read here How much ghee should you give your child.