This post is also available in:
As they say, “the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”, the same way, we believe that “the way to a glowing skin is also through our stomach.” So true, that is. You must know that our gut health holds the key to our clear and healthy skin. To look and feel healthy, our skin requires plenty of water & a constant supply of essential vitamins and minerals. If we deprive our bodies of these nutrients, our skin will suffer in the long run. Clear, radiant skin is an indication that we are in good health on the inside and out.
Your gut health or, more specifically, the bacteria in your stomach may have the capacity to influence your skin health, in addition to a healthy diet. So, Let’s first know how gut health is related to our skin health. Then we will move ahead to understand how Ghee (Earthomaya Aloe Vera Ghee & Earthomaya A2 Desi Cow Ghee) helps improve our gut health and make our skin glowing and healthier than ever.
How Are Gut Health & Skin Health Related?
Many research says that the gut microbiome, a collection of bacteria that reside in our intestines and colon and aid digestion, the immune system, and various other body functions, may significantly impact our skin’s health.
Researchers also believe that a bacterial imbalance in the stomach has a role in developing skin diseases such as acne and eczema. Both acne and eczema are inflammatory skin disorders that arise when the immune system fights harmful microorganisms.
What Causes An Imbalance In The First Place?
The following factors can affect your gut bacteria:
There are both good and bad bacterias in our body, and antibiotics kill both of them. After completing one or more antibiotic courses, the bad bacteria can take over from the good bacteria, leading to imbalance.
Stress & A Poor Diet
Lack of sleep, stress or consuming too many high-sugar and high-fat foods, or not enough fruits, vegetables, and whole grains lead to an imbalance in your gut.
Though we should not blame our gut entirely as other factors also affect our skin health, we shouldn’t rule it out either. Now let’s move to the article’s main focus, how Ghee is good for our overall health.
Earthomaya, as the name suggests, believes that the Earth has supernatural healing power. A Rajasthan brand that develops unique products by incorporating ancient Ayurveda principal with new innovative processes to get “the best out of the products”, which nourishes & enhances human health.
We aspire to bridge the gap between conventional science and modern-day well-being. With our Ayurveda expertise, we have committed to providing solutions to all your health concerns and making the world a healthier place.
Our quality control team ensures that our products are free of additives, preservatives, harmful substances or impurities. Only the greatest ayurvedic and herbal remedies for your health concerns and everyday requirements are available to you at your doorstep.
Earthomaya A2 Desi Cow Ghee
A2 Desi Ghee is made from the milk of Rathi cows and is produced using the 3000-year-old Vedic method of hand churning process; ‘Bilona.’ Our cows are entirely grass-fed, kept in natural surroundings the fresh cow milk is used to make A2 Cow Ghee. This ensures that the Ghee is free of any preservatives or additives. It’s granular in texture and golden in colour.
Earthomaya ghee is an excellent choice if you’re looking for both nutrition and flavour. This organic A2 Ghee is gluten-free and easy to digest. It also helps burn body fat, so you can eat it even if you’re trying to lose weight. Our Cow Ghee also has a high amount of Omega-3 fatty acids, reducing inflammation and enhancing heart health. So don’t think much about switching out your ordinary jar with this one. Also, check here Why A2 cow ghee is considered a Superfood in Ayurveda?
How Earthomaya A2 Desi Cow Ghee Helps in Improving our Gut Health & Skin Health
- Earthomaya A2 Desi Cow Ghee helps improve gut health by revitalising the release of digestive enzymes, allowing food to be broken down more easily. It is quickly digested and absorbed by the body because it includes lower chain fatty acids. It also helps in constipation, which helps to regulate bowel movements. And when the bowel movement is regular, you will have glowing, clear, and radiant skin without medication.
- Butyric acid, found in Ghee, helps thicken intestinal walls and ensures that the digestive process runs smoothly. You can add 1 tablespoon ghee with 1 glass of warm milk and 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, stir well, and drink. This bedtime drink treats constipation, lowers constipation-related inflammation, and improves nutrition absorption. Finally, it boosts your gut health.
- When Ghee is consumed regularly, it aids in the improvement of appetite. Agnimandya, according to Ayurveda, is the cause of loss of appetite (weak digestion). It is produced by the aggravation of the Vata, Pitta, and Kapha doshas, which causes food digestion to be inadequate. This results in insufficient gastric juice secretion in the stomach, leading to a loss of appetite. Ghee stimulates the digestive fire and enhances hunger when consumed daily.
- Believe it or not, this golden, greasy ingredient is a great skincare product that has been used in numerous skin care products for years. Ghee is an excellent treatment for burns, wounds, acne, chickenpox scars, and burns.
- According to our ancestors, Ghee has always been an integral ingredient of different beauty routines. Its essential fatty acids function as a nourishing agent that can revitalise your tired skin. Pure A2 desi ghee by Earthomaya is derived from cow’s milk and is particularly effective in promoting soft, supple skin. Furthermore, Ghee is suitable for all skin types, and it also contains essential fatty acids that aid in skin cell hydration.
- An imbalance of any of the three doshas can cause skin problems like itching, inflammation, or discolouration. Due to its Vata, Pitta, and Kapha balancing characteristics, cow ghee aids in the management of these issues. It nourishes the skin, improves the original complexion, and aids in the preservation of your face’s natural glow and gloss.
- Ghee is an excellent moisturiser. It is best to consume on an empty stomach to cleanse the body from the inside out. It will hydrate your skin while also reducing the look of wrinkles and acne. For best benefits, drink a glass of warm water after eating a teaspoon of desi ghee.
Earthomaya Aloe Vera Ghee
Now that you are aware of the benefits of A2 desi cow ghee let’s get to know about Aloe vera ghee. If the alone cow ghee has many benefits, think if we add aloe vera to it, won’t it be a superfood with excellent health benefits? Yes! You heard that right! Earthomaya Aloe Vera Ghee contains only two significant ingredients; Aloe Vera (Leaflet & Gel) & A2 Cow Ghee.
Aloe vera is a wonderful medicine that helps with various ailments, and we are all familiar with it. But why do we use Ghee in it? When Ghee is used as a carrier, it boosts the nutritional effect of herbs and directly influences body tissue, according to Ayurveda.
Aloe Vera ghee contains Beta-Carotene and Vitamin A, promoting the skin’s health, mucous membranes, immune system, and eye health and vision. With all 16 Amino Acids presence, it helps develop and strengthen muscles. Aloe Vera ghee also contains Omega 3, 6, and 9. Furthermore, it improves fatty acid balance, which benefits heart health, inflammation, brain health, and newborn brain development.
How Earthomaya Aloe Vera Ghee Helps in Improving our Gut Health & Skin Health
- Aloe vera contains enzymes that help break down carbohydrates and fats and maintain a healthy digestive system. If your digestive system isn’t working properly, you won’t absorb all of the nutrients from your food. To receive your nutrition benefits, you must keep your internal system healthy. Our Aloe vera ghee can help improve your gut health and soothe the stomach and intestinal inflammation. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other inflammatory bowel illnesses may potentially benefit from the Ghee.
- Aloe vera ghee contains several compounds that are known to be laxatives. While aloe vera ghee is unlikely to cause digestive problems in persons with regular bowel movements, it has shown potential as a constipation remedy.
- Aloe vera ghee helps to keep your gut flora balanced by maintaining the ‘good’ bacteria in your gut. Having a healthy gut flora balance can help you feel less bloated and gassy. It’s also suitable for people who have constipation because it’s rich in fibre and increases the water content in your intestines, allowing things to pass more quickly.
- Despite the fact that this wonderful ingredient, Aloe Vera, was just discovered a few decades ago, it has long been documented in beauty books for its multiple advantages. It works great on every skin type, whether oily, dry, or sensitive, and may eliminate practically all of your skin problems.
- Aloe Vera has proven to be an effective moisturiser for sensitive and oily skin types. Aloe Vera Ghee is a good option if you’re looking for a mild moisturiser for the dry winter months or summers.
- Your skin becomes increasingly sagging, wrinkled, and loses its elasticity as you get older. But don’t worry; Aloe Vera ghee can assist you in overcoming this issue. It replenishes the moisture lost by the skin and restores its brightness. Aloe Vera ghee also aids in enhancing the flexibility of the skin and regenerating skin cells, and minimising noticeable wrinkles and fine lines on the face. As a result, one can avoid premature skin ageing.
- We can keep acne at bay with Aloe Vera’s anti-inflammatory and antibacterial capabilities. Aloe Vera’s salicylic acid helps clear pores, which is beneficial when dealing with pimples and blackheads. Aloe vera ghee also aids in the removal of unsightly scars and the fading of blemishes.
- Apart from all the above benefits, Aloe Vera Ghee also helped in vitiligo skin condition; you can check the customer testimonial below.
Click Here To Buy Aloe Vera Ghee
Ghee is an ancient, essential element in Indian households, where it plays a vital role in rituals, functions, and even everyday nutrition. Ghee is an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant-rich fat high in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. Moreover, Ghee is a good source of vitamins A, K, and E and other minerals for you & your child. Desi cow ghee is becoming increasingly popular, and Ayurveda recommends it for longevity, healthy eyesight, hormonal balance, cardiac health, and even diabetes.
However, like with any other component, you should consume Ghee in moderation. Don’t fully avoid it for your overall health, and don’t consume it in excess either. Also, check here how you can stay warm in winters with these effective Ayurvedic tips. So, let us know if you have already placed your order to start reaping the benefits of this incredible ayurvedic product?
This post is also available in: