Are you looking for treatment of internal or external piles or bloody piles?
Are you trying to figure out how to avoid or treat piles?
Have you tried various remedies but no cure yet?
Calm yourself down because Earthomaya has developed an all-new solution to your piles’ problems. Several herbal therapies in the Indian Ayurvedic medicine system can treat piles when combined with appropriate lifestyle adjustments. EARTHOMAYA PILES MILES AWAY is one of them. Interestingly, the product answers all those questions that come to mind while dealing with piles. So, here, we have an effective remedy for curing your painful piles problems. Hence, this article covers everything about piles and their effective treatment named “Piles Miles Away.”
Chronic constipation, which leads to piles, affects two out of every ten persons. Itching, a firm and possibly painful mass around the anal region, and blood in the stool are signs of piles. Lifestyle issues, low-fibre processed meals, and rising obesity contribute to this problem. And one who is suffering from this problem should not be ashamed of telling or talking about this; nowadays, almost every concern has a cure. And so is this, Earthomaya Piles Miles Away. Before moving to the product details, let us show some light on the disease itself; Piles.
It’s not easy to deal with hemorrhoids, also known as piles. Pain, anal and rectal bleeding, and lasting unpleasantness are just a few of the unpleasant side effects. In addition, inflammation or swelling of the veins inside or outside the anus or lower rectum is a relatively frequent condition. Chronic constipation, strain during defecation, sedentary lifestyles, pregnancy, chronic liver illness, and irregular bowel habits caused by a low-fibre, spicy, and fat-rich diet are the main causes of piles.
People who are oblivious of the affliction of piles are divided into four grades: Grade 1 to Grade 4 haemorrhoids, with Grade 4 being the most severe stage of piles, characterised by swelling, bleeding, and rage, as well as prolapsed piles. To know more about the types, click here.
In severe cases of piles, usually grade 3 and 4, the doctor may recommend surgery. However, for those who don’t have to deal with such issues, making lifestyle changes and using Earthomaya’s sure-shot remedy, Piles Miles Away, can help keep the symptoms at bay. Now, let’s know about the product.
Types of Piles According to Doshas
Your main dosha, according to Ayurvedic thought, defines the sort of haemorrhoids you may have:
- Pitta people are more likely to have inflamed, bleeding haemorrhoids that are mushy and red. Fever, diarrhoea, and thirst are some of the other symptoms.
- Vata people may have a lot of pain, constipation, and black haemorrhoids with a rough, hard texture.
- Kapha people may have slick, light or white haemorrhoids that are soft and huge in size and poor digestion.
About Piles Miles Away
If you are looking for a natural solution to treat your piles (Hemorrhoids) or fissures symptoms at home, then Piles Miles Away is the best ever remedy. Piles Miles Away comprises a proven combination of herbs that have anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, and laxative properties. These herbs help reduce swelling and relieve piles of pain, itching, and burning. And the best thing about our remedy is that its consumption is needed with BANANA. Many people swear by bananas to keep constipation at bay, which may be a nightmare for piles sufferers. So, keep reading about why our treatment includes the consumption of bananas.
Regular use of Piles Miles Away reduces inflammation, relieves constipation, and makes bowel evacuation easier without straining. In addition, antimicrobial and wound-healing substances help the healing process. All of these actions help to prevent problems and improve pile mass decrease. It also aids in the prevention of recurrence. Here are some benefits of Earthomaya Piles Miles Away.
- This is a long-term remedy to all types of piles, not only symptomatic alleviation.
- It aids in the prevention of recurrence.
- Herbal Extracts that are 100% pure and standardised
- Improves digestion and regularises bowel movements
- Reduces bleeding linked with bleeding piles.
- Fissure wound healing
- There are no known side effects.
- There are no harmful chemicals, artificial flavours, or colours in this product.
- Above all, Piles Miles Away is helpful in all types of pain caused by piles.
Ingredients in Earthomaya Piles Miles Away
Hemorrhoid therapy in Ayurvedic medicine is considered comprehensive. Therefore, people who want to attempt Ayurveda for haemorrhoids expect herbal treatments, lifestyle adjustments, and maybe minimally invasive procedures as part of their treatment strategy. Here are the herbs we used to prepare this Ayurvedic remedy for Piles.
- Daruharida (Tree Turmeric) – contains anti-inflammatory effect by suppressing inflammatory mediators including leukotriene, which reduces rectum pain and itching.
- Lodhra (Lodhtree) – contains astringent and hemostatic properties. It aids in the thickening of blood, which helps to control bleeding.
- Jimikand (Yam) – an astringent with strong digestive action. Due to its heat effect, it lowers mucus and wind while increasing bile and facilitating digestion.
- Mahaneemb (Neem) – has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and pain-relieving properties that reduce hemorrhoids’ inflammation and eliminate bacteria and relieve pain.
How to Consume it?
As we have mentioned before, we have added Banana along with its consumption, so here is the process.
- Take one Banana & without peeling it off, make a slight cut/incision along the length/vertically.
- Take one pouch (dose) and fill it in that cut with the help of a spoon.
- Keep it overnight in a Pure “Kansa” vessel, also known as bell metal or bronze.
- Cover the vessel/container with a cloth to avoid houseflies and eat that Banana on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
Caution: It may be bitter in taste. So, after consuming it, you can consume another banana.
Why is Banana Added to the Treatment?
Nothing beats fresh fruits and vegetables when it comes to treating stomach issues. Our metabolism is inextricably linked to our digestive system, which is no surprise. If your digestion isn’t working properly, you’ll develop problems like piles.
To treat piles, people try a variety of home remedies. Eating bananas in piles is one of the simplest methods. Bananas are well-known for their ability to relieve constipation.
Consuming bananas on a daily basis will not only improve your digestion but can also help you get rid of piles. In addition, banana sugars are high in antibiotic properties, which can help heal an affected area by inhibiting bacterial development.
Moreover, Banana is a natural laxative. During piles, the first thing you want to avoid is pain and discomfort while passing stool. Bananas not only add volume to your faeces, but they also soften them, making them easier to pass. Hence, we had to add this incredible and beneficial product to our treatment that gives you an easier and healthier option to consume with the treatment.
To treat piles, a healthy fibre-rich diet is required and plenty of liquids to stay hydrated. Apart from that, exercise and adequate sleep are critical in treating piles. Avoid fatty foods, late meals, and foods that induce indigestion and constipation.
Drink plenty of water and eat a fibre-rich diet. In piles patients, old rice, barley, garlic, black pepper, lemon, gooseberry, ginger, and prudent use of therapeutic liquids are effective.