Pure & Natural A2 Desi Ghee Cow Ghee made from A2 milk from Rajasthan native Rathi Cows with mostly found in arid region of Bikaner, Shree Ganganagar, Hanumangarh and Churu districts of Rajasthan.
The Rathi cow has a hump along its backbone. The hump has a specific vein called Surya Ketu Nadi, which absorbs all the cosmic energy from the sun and moon. The solar rays produce golden salts in her blood and are present in the products produced (e.g. milk, ghee, curd, butter), thus giving its golden color.
The most important thing is A2 milk of desi cow breed, which is the rich source of Omega 3, Omega 6 and healthy amino acids.
- No Preservatives
- No Flavour
- No Sugar
- No Colouring agent and also gluten-free.
Frequently Asked Question on A2 Desi Cow Ghee
We are listing commonly asked question from our customer but there might be few question which are unattended. For more query pls visit our contact us page.
Do you have to refrigerate ghee?
Why A2 desi cow ghee is costlier than A1 ghee?
- A2 milk, which comes from desi cows, is used to make A2 ghee. When compared to foreign breeds, Desi bread gives less milk.
- Ghee made from curd: About 24 litres of milk are needed to make 1 kilogram of pure A2 cow ghee.
- A1 milk costs less than A2 milk, and A2 milk is hard to come by.
- Ghee from A2 is in its most natural state, with nothing added or taken away. Low-quality cow ghee, on the other hand, is made to look like ghee by adding coconut oil, vanaspati, or flavours and colours that aren’t real.
Why does homemade ghee smell bad?
How do you know when ghee is bad?
Why is my ghee liquid?
Which ghee is better liquid or solid?
Is it good to eat ghee on empty stomach?
– Physical Strength
– Good health
– Bring Energy
– Increase in good cholesterol
Specification: A2 Desi Cow Ghee 450ml
18 reviews for A2 Desi Cow Ghee 450ml