A2 Desi Cow Ghee 1000ml
- Improves intestinal health
- Boost metabolism
- Good for pregnant women
- Experience beauty and good health inside & out.
- Boost healthy glowing skin.
- Build Immunity and Improves Digestion.
- Easy to digest than A1 cow milk’s ghee
Pure Desi Ghee Cow Ghee made from A2 milk from Rajasthan native Rathi Cows with mostly found in arid region of Bikaner, Shree Ganganagar, Hanumangarh and Churu districts of Rajasthan.
The Rathi cow has a hump along its backbone. The hump has a specific vein called Surya Ketu Nadi, which absorbs all the cosmic energy from the sun and moon. The solar rays produce golden salts in her blood and are present in the products produced (e.g. milk, ghee, curd, butter), thus giving its golden color.
The most important thing is A2 milk of desi cow breed, which is the rich source of Omega 3, Omega 6 and healthy amino acids.
- No Preservatives
- No Flavour
- No Sugar
- No Colouring agent and also gluten-free.
Frequently Asked Question
We are listing commonly asked question from our customer but there might be few question which are unattended. For more query pls visit our contact us page.
Do you have to refrigerate ghee?
Why does homemade ghee smell bad?
Why does A1 ghee price less than A2 desi cow ghee?
- A2 ghee is made from A2 milk which is from desi cow milk. Desi bread produces less milk in comparison to foreign breeds.
- Ghee made from Curd -Technically it takes about 24 liters of milk to prepare 1 KG of pure A2 cow ghee
- A1 milk price is cheaper than A2 milk and A2 milk is in shortage.
- Ghee from A2 is unadulterated and undisturbed in its most natural state. In contrast, low-quality cow ghee is made to resemble ghee by adding coconut oil, vanaspati, or artificial tastes and colors.
How do you know when ghee is bad?
Why is my ghee liquid?
Which ghee is better A1 or A2?
Which ghee is better liquid or solid?
Why is A2 ghee costly?
Is it good to eat ghee on empty stomach?
– Physical Strength
– Good health
– Bring Energy
– Increase in good cholesterol