Things to know about diarrhea
The most typical medical condition is diarrhoea. It could be a minor, transient illness or something that could be fatal.
An infection in the digestive tract is the primary cause of many cases of diarrhea.
1. Bacteria 2. Viruses 3. Parasitic Organisms
Diarrhea can also apply to other symptoms. These consist of:
1) Stomach pain 2) Abdominal cramps 3) Bloating 4) Weight loss 5) Fever 6) Body aches 7) Chills
Additionally, diarrhoea can be a sign of other illnesses, some of which are deadly. Other potential signs include:
1. Stool with blood or pus in it 2. Continual vomiting 3. Dehydration
Foods to Eat
1. Bananas 2. Plain white rice 3. Apple sauce 4. Bread or toast 5. Boiled potatoes 6. Unseasoned crackers 7. Oatmeal 8. Cream of wheat 9. Rice porridge
What to Drink
1) Soup or broth
2) Coconut water 3) Electrolyte water 4) Sports drinks
Earthomaya Stomach Relief Powder is an Ayurvedic preparation for those suffering from stomach troubles. It’s a multi-herbal medicine made up of various ayurvedic ingredients.